You can set up Lucid Meetings to work with Join.me for the audio portion of your meeting. This makes it easy for you to include existing Join.me audio information in meeting invitations and during the running meeting.
To use Join.me for meeting audio, you must use the "personal link" option in Join.me and everyone must connect using their computer's audio.
How to Set Up a Join.Me Audio Integration
To set this up in Lucid Meetings, click the Organization name in the navigation to go to the Organization home. Click the Settings tab. Under Integrations, click Add a new integration.
Find Custom Audio, then click "Add integration".
Follow the instructions below, using your Join.me account URL (see screenshot for example text):
- Give the integration a Name. (ex: Sarah's Join.me Account)
- Add Instructions for invitations, and include the URL.
- For Instructions shown during the meeting, add text to go above the Quick Launch button.
- To create a quick launch button, give the button a title under "Button text." Make sure the button text matches with the invitation and in-meeting instructions.
- In the Button link field, add your Join.me URL.
- Under Room restriction, you can choose to restrict the use of this audio profile to a specific room.
- Once you are done, click Save.
Setting this up will allow users to connect to audio using your Join.me account. When joining the meeting, you'll see the "Launch Join.me" button (or what you have named it) in the Audio popup window.
Click the button to launch Join.me for your meeting's audio.