From the website: "One app for all your conversations. Messaging, video calls, and voice calls from any device with Hangouts".
Google Hangouts is a popular way for remote teams that also use Google Mail and Google Calendar to hold their regular calls.
About this Integration
Using our Hangouts integration makes it easy to coordinate and launch Hangouts video calls for your meetings.
When you use Hangouts with Lucid Meetings, you'll see:
- Options to enable Hangouts video conferencing
- Option to select Hangouts calling when scheduling a meeting
- Hangouts instructions in meeting invitations
- Buttons to launch and join the group Hangouts call during the meeting
- A copy of the Lucid Meeting agenda in your Hangout
Related: See the release announcement blog post
"7 Super Cool Ways Lucid Makes Your Google Hangouts Better"
How to Use Hangouts with Lucid Meetings
To enable the Hangouts integration:
- Click on the organization name in the navigation to go to the Organization home page.
- Click the Settings tab and the Add a new integration link.
- Click the Add integration button for the Hangouts integration.
- Set the integration options then click Enable
To use Hangouts in a meeting:
- Select Google Hangouts for the Audio selection when you add a new meeting
- Start your meeting and click the Start Hangout button