You can set up Lucid Meetings to work with GoToMeeting for the audio portion of your meeting. This makes it easy for you to include any existing GoToMeeting audio information in meeting invitations and during the running meeting.
1) Set up Your Personal Meeting Page
Before setting up GoToMeeting audio to use in Lucid, make sure you've set up a "Personal meeting page" in your GoToMeeting account under "Settings."
2) How to Set Up a GoToMeeting Audio Integration
To set this up in Lucid Meetings, click the Organization name in the navigation to go to the Organization home. Click the Settings tab. Under Integrations, click Add a new integration.
Find Custom Audio, then click "Add integration".
Follow the instructions below, using your GoToMeeting personal URL (see screenshots for example text):
- Give the integration a Name. (ex: Acme, Inc.'s GoToMeeting Account)
- Add Instructions for invitations, and include the GoToMeeting Personal Meeting Page URL.
- For Instructions shown during the meeting, add text to go above the Quick Launch button.
- To create a quick launch button, give the button a title under "Button text." Make sure the button text matches with the invitation and in-meeting instructions.
- In the Button link field, add your GoToMeeting personal meeting page URL.
- Under Room restriction, you can choose to restrict the use of this audio profile to a specific room.
- Once you are done, click Save.
3) Starting the Meeting
When joining the meeting, you'll see the "Launch GoToMeeting Audio" button (or what you have named it) in the Audio popup window.
As the organizer, you'll want to click this button, log in to GoToMeeting, then click "Start my meeting." GoToMeeting will start and you can use the dial-in information or web audio ("Mic & Speakers") on the Control Panel.
When attendees join the meeting, they will see the following message from GoToMeeting until you have logged in:
Once you have logged in to GoToMeeting, attendees will be able to access the Audio portion of the meeting.