You can set up Lucid Meetings to work with your existing audio and video conferencing services. For example, if you have a Zoom, Join.me or GoToMeeting account, you can use your account with Lucid.
This feature makes it easy for you to include your existing audio information in meeting invitations and during the running meeting.
About this Integration
When you set up a custom audio configuration, you'll see:
- Your custom audio option when adding a meeting
Select your audio from the list of available audio services when scheduling a meeting.
- Your custom dial-in instructions
You can tailor the instructions sent in invitations and those shown in the meeting to make sure people connect successfully.
- Optional: A button to launch your conferencing service
Some web and video conferencing services provide reusable links to join meetings, which you can turn into a quick-launch button for the people in your Lucid meeting.
Every Lucid account can set up and use custom audio configuration features; you do not need a subscription to access this feature.
How to Set Up a Custom Audio Integration
To add a custom audio profile:
- Click the Organization name in the navigation to go to the Organization home.
- Click the Settings tab then click the Add a new integration link.
- Find the Custom Audio option and click the Add integration button.
- Add your custom audio information, then click Enable.