From the appear.in website:
The appear.in team currently consists of 14 people, and operates as an independent startup within the incubator environment of Telenor Digital.
Telenor Digital have been working with in-house development of communication products based on WebRTC since 2012. The long term ambition for appear.in is to create a global video communication service that users love and use frequently.
About this Integration
Using our appear.in integration makes it easy to coordinate and launch appear.in video calls for your meetings.
When you use appear.in with Lucid Meetings, you'll see:
- Options to enable appear.in video conferencing
- Option to select appear.in calling when scheduling a meeting
- appear.in instructions in meeting invitations
- Buttons to launch and join the group appear.in call during the meeting
How to Use appear.in with Lucid Meetings
To enable the appear.in integration:
- Click on the organization name in the navigation to go to the Organization home page.
- Click the Settings tab and the Add a new integration link.
- Click the Add integration button for the appear.in integration.
- Set the integration options then click Enable
To use appear.in in a meeting:
- Select Video conferencing by appear.in for the Audio selection when you add a new meeting
- Start your meeting and click the Join video call button
Troubleshooting Issues with appear.in in Lucid Meetings
I started the meeting, but don't see any buttons to join the video call. What do I do?
Ensure you are using one of the supported WebRTC capable browsers: Chrome, Firefox, or Opera.
One of the people I invited can't use appear.in. What should I do?
Ask the person to switch to a supported web browser. Alternatively, select a different audio option for the call.