From the whereby.com website:
The Whereby team currently consists of 20+ passionate people. Our headquarters are in Oslo, Norway but as a remote organization we have team members all over the globe.
About this Integration
Using our Whereby integration makes it easy to coordinate and launch Whereby video calls for your meetings.
When you use Whereby with Lucid Meetings, you'll see:
- Options to enable Whereby video conferencing
- Option to select Whereby calling when scheduling a meeting
- Whereby instructions in meeting invitations
- Buttons to launch and join the group Whereby call during the meeting
How to Use Whereby with Lucid Meetings
To enable the Whereby integration:
- Click on the organization name in the navigation to go to the Organization home page.
- Click the Settings tab and the Add a new integration link.
- Click the Add integration button for the Whereby integration.
- Set the integration options then click Enable
To use Whereby in a meeting:
- Select Video conferencing by Whereby for the Audio selection when you add a new meeting
- Start your meeting and click the Join video call button
Troubleshooting Issues with Whereby in Lucid Meetings
I started the meeting, but don't see any buttons to join the video call. What do I do?
Ensure you are using one of the supported WebRTC capable browsers: Chrome, Firefox, or Opera.
One of the people I invited can't use Whereby. What should I do?
Ask the person to switch to a supported web browser. Alternatively, select a different audio option for the call.