You can set up Lucid Meetings to work with UberConference for the audio portion of your meeting. This makes it easy for you to include any existing UberConference information in meeting invitations and during the running meeting.
UberConference website: www.uberconference.com
To use UberConference as an audio option, you must use your Conference URL that is associated with your UberConference account. This information is found under "View your Main Dashboard" and on your homepage in UberConference.
1) Setting up the UberConference Integration
To set this up in Lucid Meetings, click the Organization name in the left navigation to go to the Organization home page. Click the Settings tab. Under Integrations, click Add a new integration.
Find Custom Audio, then click "Add integration".
Follow the instructions below, using your unique UberConference Conference URL (see screenshot for example text).
- Give the integration a Name. (ex: My UberConference Account)
- Add Instructions for invitations, and include the URL, the meeting phone number, or both.
- For Instructions shown during the meeting, add text to go above the Quick Launch button.
- To create a quick launch button, give the button a title under "Button text."
- In the Button link field, add your UberConference Conference URL.
- Under Room restriction, you can choose to restrict the use of this audio profile to a specific room.
- Once you are done, click Save.
2) Setting up a Meeting with UberConference
When scheduling a meeting, choose the UberConference option under "Audio and Video Conferencing."
Setting this up will allow users to connect to audio using your UberConference account.
3) Joining a meeting with UberConference Audio
When joining the meeting, you'll see the "Launch UberConference Audio" button (or what you have named it) in the Audio popup window.
Click the button to launch UberConference in your meeting.
4) Choose Your Preferred Audio Option
Once you launch UberConference in a separate window, you can choose your audio option. Select either My Phone to dial in or My Computer for web audio.