* Brandable meeting record exports (PDF) with custom headers and logo
* Improve the first-time user experience
* Improve client-side validation for various user interactions
* Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements
* Restore the ability to toggle notes and action items between each type.
* Terminology update.
* Move note and todo delete onto the object view.
* A bit more to transition a few links from nouns to verbs.
* Improve the room filter display for user global records.
* Remove vestiges of the click-to-edit for notes, etc.
* Allow site managers to change the site name.
* Slight style tweak to accommodate dark mode.
* In-meeting display tweaks.
* Slight lucifier optimization tweak for dashboard event calendars.
* Make the user Tag records display consistent with the Notes display.
* Fix some to/from specifiers for pandoc.
* Needed to add a can_add_organization gate on a couple links.
* Some logos are shorter than 90px, so don’t force the height to 90 (use max-height).
* Add messaging about upgrading to a paid account for logo-branded records.
* Wording tweak for the Teams / Individual Plan.
* Some billing plan name swizzling.
* Make it easier for new users to add their first meeting.
* Do not notify myself if I’ve just muted myself (case 11141).
* Fix improper string comparison to use === instead of == (case 11140).
* Fix a typo in the account pdf export settings.
* Get fallback defaults properly on account pdf settings form
* Fix a 500 error that occurred when a user rescheduled a meeting series so all events were in the past.
* Create a replace-drupal-core script that does what it says.
* Create patches for the bootstrap.inc check_plain() changes.
* Itsy bitsy bling on the signin page.
* Apply wordsmithing changes to the sign-in and password reset pages.
* Just a slight wording tweak on sign in page.
* I accidentally put a few default English strings in Spanish on my dev site. Oops.
* Fixed some wording and behaviorial consistency on the password reset page.
* Let’s try adding HTML5 client-side validation for required fields.
* Slight messaging tweak on the sign in page.
* Tweaks to the sign-in, sign-up, password reset language on those pages.
* Starting to work on the new Guest log-in issue.
* Remove the first_name token from the new user activation email because we often don’t have a first name and the fallback is ugly.
* Very minor WIP on pandoc conversion to XXX (pdf).
* Added a user display option that allows people to set their own DB query limit.
* Add a comment so I remember why we did a certain thing.
* Hide the actions column on phone for user note and tag records.