Lucid Meetings integrates audio and video conferencing from several conferencing service providers. You can also configure your meetings to use an alternate audio solution, such as a corporate bridge or Skype.
To enable a new audio conferencing service for your organization:
- Click on the Organization name to go to the Organization home page.
- Click the Settings tab and the Add a new integration link.
- Click the Add integration button for the type of conferencing you wish add.
- Set any conferencing options, then click Enable.
You can can enable multiple audio conferencing services, giving facilitators a choice of the audio that works best for their group size and locations. Meeting facilitators can also type in custom audio information specifically for a meeting. During the meeting, the selected audio information appears when people first join and in the audio panel during the meeting.
Learn more about these integrated audio conferencing services:
- TurboBridge: Offering toll, toll-free, computer audio, and SIP dialing and call recording
- Skype: Audio and video conferencing using your Skype client
- Whereby: Audio and video conferencing using your web browser, for small groups.
- UberConference: Audio conferencing using your web browser or phone.
- Custom Audio: Connect to your existing phone bridge or web conferencing service.